- Type of private data we collect from you
- contact details including your phone number and email address;
- Your identification data such as your login information, browser type, and version, your IP address, time zone setting, browser plug-in types, geolocation information about where you might be, operating system and version;
- your birthday details in order to send you special discount offers;
- data such as your URL clickstreams (the path you take through the website), pages/goods/services viewed, what you do on those pages, how long you stay on webpages, page response times, download errors, how often, and other actions to monitor how you use the website.
- Reasons for collecting your private data
primenursingessays.com collects your personal data in order to:
– Provide services effectively;
–Maintain the running of the website;
– Improve the website;
– Maintain customer support;
– Perform marketing purposes (with your consent)
Collegenursingtutors.com provide or sell your data to any third party where you without your consent to do so. All other data is processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018 and other applicable laws.
- How primenursingessays.com collects personal data:
primenursingessays.com. collects data when you start using the website, especially when
- you browse any of the pages on the website;
Collegenursingtutors.com calls you;
- you use the website;
- you receive emails from the website;
- you chat with collegenursingtutors.com for customer support;
- you connect integrations;
- you opt-in to marketing emails.
- What we do with your private data
By providing your data to us you agree to this transfer taking place.
Your data will not be accessed by any third party unless specifically required by law; there is a legitimate interest, where you have consented with us to do so, or in order to fulfill our services to you.
- How long we keep it
prime nursing essays will keep your personal data for not less than 6 years from the last time you used the website according to the effective legislation of the Republic of Cyprus.
- Your rights regarding private data
You are automatically entitled to the right to access any data that we hold relating to you. You need to write to us requesting such data to validate your identification so that we protect your data and to ensure it is not disclosed to unauthorized parties.
In case you believe that the data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you can request to evaluate it, rectify it, or have it deleted.
Should you believe that we have improperly handled your personal data, please contact in writing to collegenursingtutors.com. We will then evaluate you and work with you to resolve the issue.